Let's Get Started Online!
If you live close to Sinclair, you may get started in-person at our main campus in downtown Dayton or at one of our regional locations.
Checklist to Become an Online Student at Sinclair
We want to be sure you start in the math and English courses that are right for you. There are a couple of different ways to determine course placement
- If you have graduated high school in since 2020, you can submit a copy of your high school transcript evaluation. You can also submit a copy of your ACT or SAT scores.
- Email a copy of your high school transcript or scores to your Admissions Counselor.
- If you have previously earned college credit in math and English, bring an unofficial copy of your transcript with you when you meet with your Academic Advisor.
- If neither of the options above apply to you - no problem!
- You can complete placement tests to determine your course placement.