If you're new to Sinclair or just exploring your college options, we welcome you to visit campus to look around, and discover everything we offer to get you on the road to your education and career goals.
Ready to Apply?
If you're ready to apply for admission, get started with these enrollment steps. It is free to apply to Sinclair.
We're excited to announce that in-person classes are back for Spring 2022 with full course options! Plus choose from online, virtual, blended, and FlexPace class options.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Admissions Counselor! Contact Admissions or call us at 937-512-3675
What courses are still available for Spring Term?
Click below to the Registration Portal to see all courses offered and available sections. Click a course below to see available sections in the portal, and to plan your course schedule, and register for classes. Make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduating on time.
New students please call 937-512-2363 for assistance with the admissions process or enrolling for classes at Centerville.
- ACC 1210 — Introduction to Financial Accounting Register >
- ALH 1101 — Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Register >
- ALH 1102 — Basic Healthcare Practices & Medical Scribe Register >
- ALH 1120 — Nurse Aide Training Register >
- ALH 1130 — Basic Life Support Training for Healthcare Provider Register >
- ART 6121 — Non-Credit Painting Register >
- BIS 1120 — Introduction to Software Applications Register >
- CIS 1111 — Introduction to Problem Solving & Computer Programming Register >
- CIS 1130 — Network Fundamentals Register >
- CIS 1140 — Information Systems Analysis & Design Register >
- CIS 1411 — Introduction to Networks Register >
- CIS 2165 — Database Management Register >
- CIS 2416 — Routing & Switching Essentials Register >
- CIS 2426 — Connecting Networks Register >
- CIS 2510 — Microsoft Windows Server Operating System Register >
- CIS 2630 — Securing a Windows Network Environment Register >
- CIS 2640 — Network Security Register >
- CIS 2642 — PenTest Register >
- CIS 2731 — A+ Hardware & Software Register >
- COM 2206 — Interpersonal Communication Register >
- COM 2211 — Effective Public Speaking Register >
- ECE 2200 — Families, Communities & Schools Register >
- ECO 2180 — Principles of Microeconomics Register >
- EDU 1105 — Individuals with Exceptionalities Register >
- ENG 1101 — English Composition I Register >
- ENG 1201 — English Composition II Register >
- HIS 1111 — Western Civilization I Register >
- HIS 6297 — Non-Credit History Special Topics Register >
- HUM 1130 — Humanity & the Challenge of Technology Register >
- MAT 0450 — Introductory Statistics Booster Register >
- MAT 0470 — College Algebra Booster Register >
- MAT 0600 — Bridge to College Math Register >
- MAT 1120 — Business Mathematics Register >
- MAT 1130 — Mathematics in Health Sciences Register >
- MAT 1450 — Introductory Statistics Register >
- MAT 1470 — College Algebra Register >
- MAT 2270 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry I Register >
- NSG 1200 — Introduction to Nursing Register >
- PSY 1100 — General Psychology Register >
- SOC 1101 — Introduction to Sociology Register >
- SPA 1101 — Elementary Spanish I Register >
Don't see the courses you want available at Centerville?
All Sinclair students can use the Centerville campus full services no matter what course type they enroll in, such as academic and financial aid advising, testing and tutoring, etc. Even if you register for virtual or online courses, Centerville's full in-person services and resources are available to you!
View all courses at the Registration Portal
Current or Returning Students
Current or returning students make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduate on time. Current students do not need their final grades in from the previous term to register for next term.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Advising Specialist!
*Due to COVID-19 and developing Ohio Governor orders, Spring 2022 face-to-face course offerings could change unexpectedly, and be switched to a virtual modality for safety reasons.
Get Help Paying for Classes
Fall financial aid might be available for you! To find out what what financial aid you qualify for, complete your FAFSA. Learn more about the FAFSA and how to complete it. Also available are FAFSA workshops for one-on-one help.
Find out more about how you can pay for college with financial aid and scholarships and payment help with loans and/or payment plans.
Sinclair's online scholarship system application dates for Fall Semester is November 1-30. Apply online to Scholarships. Sinclair's Writing Lab also offers help writing your scholarship essay's with feedback from a tutor.
Affected by COVID-19 financially? Access our Enrolled Student Resources for COVID-19, such as student assistance/support, student relief grant, and student technology request.