Skip to Content
Sinclair College


Find info & services specific to you:


Help FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Sinclair has created this frequently asked questions (FAQs) knowledge base to help answer common questions anytime 24/7. Just type in your question below and we will search for the answer. You can also browser answers by topic or category.

How long does it take to process a purchase requisition?

Once the Requisition is received by the Purchasing Department, it usually takes 1-2 days to process. This assumes that bidding or additional work by the Purchasing Department is not necessary. If bidding is necessary, please contact Purchasing (ext. 3020) early in the process in order to keep things moving. Processing time may be longer at year-end.

What holiday's do we have off?

You can view the academic calendar and what days the campus is closed here.

What can be purchased with a Procurement Card?

Only certain approved items can be purchased on a Procurement Card (P-Card). View what can be purchased. View what can not be purchased.

How do I update directory information?
What job opportunities are there to be a Sinclair employee?

Information on job opportunities at Sinclair for staff and faculty positions are available at

How do I audit a PED course as an employee?

Full-time faculty and staff can take PED activity classes for no cost. Select the class or classes (maximum of 2) that you would enjoy and complete a SDIC Registration Form (located on Forms Central under Registration). You can email it, send it interoffice or drop it by our office in Building 8, Room 023. Full information on Fall 2018 SDIC Registration

How can I promote my event or program?

Sinclair employees and faculty can promote their event or program across the Sinclair campus and Sinclair's media channels.

Request Marketing Services Here

Submit your Event to the main Sinclair Calendar Here

How do I take advantage of Tuition Reimbursement?

All regular, full-time Sinclair Community College faculty, administrative, professional, and support staff personnel may participate in the Tuition Reimbursement Program to enroll in courses at other institutions of higher education. Tuition reimbursement is provided to employees for the purpose of improving their self-development in recognition that a better educated work force will assist the College in fulfilling its mission to provide quality education and training opportunities to the citizens of our community.

Learn more about Employee Tuition Reimbursement

How do I view my pay advices?

To view your pay advices, click on this link, and follow the instructions.

Where can I find campus closing and alert information?

You can sign up text and email alerts for campus closings at

In addition to the text and email alerts, all delay and closure announcements will be available on the homepage of the college website (, on Sinclair's Facebook and Twitter pages, and on the college information line 937-512-2888. The local media news channels will also be alerted to changes in Sinclair's schedule.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Have more questions, contact us at 937-512-3000 or*

*This email address is for informational purposes only and should NOT be used for official communications, complaints for which a formal response or follow up is requested, or records request.

Send feedback to us about a FAQ/s or the FAQs results