Certificate Programs: General
Certificate programs are academic programs of study designed to prepare students for a particular career area, but not at the level required for an associate degree. There are general certificate programs and short-term technical certificates.
The certificates listed below are meant to prepare students for a job or vocational area. These programs often require more credit hours than the short-term technical counterparts. This is because a more well-rounded career training outcome, including more than just the technical training is accomplished.
- Airframe Aviation Maintenance
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology (Honda PACT)
- Business Information Systems/Information Processing
- Business Information Systems/Medical Office Specialist
- Business Management, available online
- Computer Aided Manufacturing/Project Step II
- Cyber Investigation
- Data Analytics
- Food Service Management
- Personal Computers in Business
- Powerplant Aviation Maintenance
- Quality Control Technology
- Supply Chain Management
Unable to find what you are looking for?
Take a look at our full listing of certificate programs.