MET 1331 NX (Unigraphics) Basics
An introduction to Unigraphics 3-D Modeling software intended for new Unigraphics users or individuals with basic CAD skills. Emphasis will be placed on the development of basic skills and methods to create solid models. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Mechanical Engineering Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: MET 1101 OR MET 1231
- Demonstrate an understanding of window manage principles, curve creation and modification concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts used when working in three dimensions and how to use coordinate system in Unigraphics.
- Create and edit expressions, solid primitive features and reference features.
- Develop the ability to organize, create and edit assembly and detail drawings.
- Define the vocabulary and concepts of computer graphics as used in Unigraphics.
- Demonstrate the ability to start Unigraphics and how to create, retrieve, list, save, delete and rename part files.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow the menu structure in Unigraphics.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 1
Lab Hours: 6