EGV 2301 Commercial & Industrial Assessment
This course covers methods of collecting data (utility, envelope, mechanical systems, and operational procedures) for both commercial and industrial facilities and analyzing the data with statistical procedures and simulation software to develop energy-saving management plans. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Engineering Technology Design
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Demonstrate operation of energy simulation software.
- Demonstrate understanding of HVAC equipment application and operation in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Demonstrate operation of data collection equipment such as data loggers.
- Demonstrate understanding of industrial processes and equipment.
- Analyze energy use utility data.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 2
Lab Hours: 2