DEH 2601 Community Dental Health
Introduction to community and public health concepts and community health education. Two lab hours per week.
Division: Health Sciences
Department: Dental Health Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Integrate audience specific content and evaluation into community-based instruction.
- Describe government and dental professionals’ roles in public health.
- Use a variety of resources to plan community dental health programming.
- Construct community oral health programs.
- Collaborate with community partners to develop service-learning lesson plans for oral presentation in diverse community settings.
Credit Hours: 1
Lab Hours: 2