ALH 2901 Simulation Technology Seminar
The Simulation Technology Seminar will provide an assessment of the student’s knowledge, experience and skills as Simulation Technologist. Preparation and presentation of qualifications through written resume and portfolio. Guidelines and preparation for employment interview. Investigation into simulation issues.
Division: Health Sciences
Department: Allied Health
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ALH 2101 AND ALH 2131 AND BIS 1500 AND CIS 1140 AND CIS 2731
- Orient stakeholders to simulation principles, simulators, equipment, and environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operation philosophies utilized within a simulated environment.
- Describe moulage principles and applications for various simulation modalities.
- Assist with strategic planning of the technical infrastructure and integration of the simulation center in relation to its mission statement.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient utilization of resources.
Credit Hours: 1
Classroom Hours: 1