36.0 Credit Hours
Certificate develops the skills needed to become employed as technicians for surveying or civil engineering firms.
- Employ logical and concise problem-solving techniques to complex problems.
- Function effectively in teams, demonstrating a cooperative effort to evaluate and solve problems and to develop and implement plans.
- Use surveying equipment and software applications to safely collect data, solve technical problems and lay out construction projects.
- Recognize professional, ethical and societal responsibilities, respect diversity and commit to lifelong learning.
- Communicate effectively and professionally through proper use of oral, written and graphic skills.