Get Started Days
Enrolling at Sinclair has never been easier. When you attend Get Started Day, it's possible to become a Sinclair student in just one visit!
- Apply for Admission
- Apply for financial aid (FAFSA)
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Register for classes
If you’re just getting started or need to complete a few more steps of enrollment, there is no better time to finish the process. Sinclair staff will be available to help you determine your next steps—from applying for financial aid to class registration—quickly and efficiently.
For Dayton Get Started Day, please check-in at the Welcome Desk on the first floor of Building 10.
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (This event may take place virtually and not in person. We will share details as they become available.)
- Saturday, July 25, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 6, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Suggested items to bring:
- Government-issued identification
- ACT/SAT scores and/or high school transcript (within last two years)
- Unofficial transcript from any previously-attended college
- Materials to apply for financial aid
Downtown campus, you may park in Lot C under building 12 and a parking pass will be provided.
You don't have to wait for Get Started Day to enroll at Sinclair...
Contact Admissions or GET STARTED today!