6th Annual Black Love Day
Theme: "Reclaiming Hope to Walk in Our Purpose"
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Time: 6:00 P.M.
Location: Building 8, Lower Stage Area
Keynote Speaker: Mia Hubbard, MBA, Sinclair Faculty
- Learn the answer to "What is Black Love Day"?
- Enjoy the Talent Showcase from students, faculty, staff and the community of Dayton
- Connect with the available resources from our community vendors
- Sign-up for the Talent Showcase at: email@example.com, please include your name, email, talent entry (and equipment needed for your performance and a a day time phone number.
- It is not too late to participate!
Free and open to the public
Light refreshments will be served!
For more information, please contact the African American Studies at 937-512-3503.