The Instructional Design Department partners with Sinclair faculty to design and develop highly effective, multi-modality, technology-enabled eCourses to promote student success at Sinclair and supports faculty through high-quality online trainings.
Building 7, Second Floor
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Melissa Hart, Manager
The Instructional Design department offers a range of services to meet your needs including:
- Collaborate with faculty on instructional design and content development for Sinclair’s approved course modalities (online, blended, online with scheduled meeting times, FlexPace) and proficiency exams
- Research and communicate current trends in online learning, quality assurance standards, accreditation requirements, and accessibility regulations
- Design the eLearning templates for eLearning courses
- Support course maintenance for online, blended, and FlexPace revisions and updates
- Develop faculty and student training and resources for eLearn (Sinclair’s learning management system)
- Assist with design and content to cultivate diversity and an inclusive environment for students’ success
- Test, implement, and communicate the most up-to-date changes to eLearn
Sinclair is a proud member of Quality Matters (QM) and uses its principles of course design to guide course development projects.
Unsure of how we can help? Check out eLearnHelps to find the right answer or solution!