Advisory and Oversight
The eLearning Division embodies Sinclair's culture of shared oversight and formal policies in decision making, strategic planning, technical oversight, and other areas.
eLearn Advisory Group
This group, which meets once every other month, discusses issues and submits ideas and eLearn enhancement requests to D2L. If you're experiencing an issue or have improvement ideas, contact your divisional rep or one of the reps from the eLearning Division.
- Business & Public Services: Pam Chambers (CJS), Brad West (BIS)
- Health Sciences: Karen Motley (HIM), Susan Miller (NSG), Greg Dudash (ALH)
- Liberal Arts, Communication, & Social Sciences: Vonya Lewis-Thornton (HIS), Adam Thompson (VIS)
- Science, Mathematics, & Engineering: Craig Birkemeier (MAT), Shan Huang (PHY)
- eLearning: Nandni Hirani (LT), Meredith Hook (FL), Dana Sassenberg (FL), Brenda McKinley (ID)
- Sinclair Staff: Teresa Carroll-Parker (Advising), Vince Calautti (Advising - Centerville), Cyrus Stork (CCP)
Online Teaching and Learning Committee
This committee advises the Instruction Division on policies and practices that influence the quality of online teaching and learning for faculty and students. It's structure is regulated by the Faculty Handbook and members serve a two-year term.
- Business & Public Services: Jennifer Day (BIS), Jessy Jones (MAN/MRK)
- Health Sciences: Mary Brown (ALH), Carolyn Reno (VET)
- Liberal Arts, Communication, & Social Sciences: Kristin Kwasny (PSY), Nadine Cichy (COM), Kate Geiselman (ENG), Scott Reinemann (GEO)
- Science, Mathematics, & Engineering: Amanda Duselis (BIO), Sandy Specht (BIO), Kelly Ripperger (CHE)
- eLearning: Jessica Hodell (FL), Greg Deye (LT)
- CTL: Dair Arnold