Advisory and Oversight
The eLearning Division embodies Sinclair's culture of shared oversight and formal policies in decision making, strategic planning, technical oversight, and other areas.
eLearn Advisory Group
This group, which meets once every other month, discusses issues and submits ideas and eLearn enhancement requests to D2L. If you're experiencing an issue or have improvement ideas, contact your divisional rep or one of the reps from the eLearning Division.
- Business & Public Services: Jeff Vance (ECO), Brad West (BIS)
- Health Sciences: Karen Motley (HIM), Susan Miller (NSG)
- Liberal Arts, Communication, & Social Sciences: Vonya Lewis (HIS), Adam Thompson (VIS)
- Science, Mathematics, & Engineering: Craig Birkemeier (MAT), Shan Huang (PHY)
- eLearning: Greg Deye (LT), Nandni Hirani (LT), Vandana Rola (ID)
Online Teaching and Learning Committee
This committee advises the Instruction Division on policies and practices that influence the quality of online teaching and learning for faculty and students. It's structure is regulated by the Faculty Handbook and members serve a two-year term.
- Business & Public Services: Donna Chadwick (ACC), Cheryl Reindl-Johnson (BIS)
- Health Sciences: Mary Brown (ALH), Jim Simonson (EMS)
- Liberal Arts, Communication, & Social Sciences: Kay Koeninger (ART), Nadine Cichy (COM), Mia Hubbard (COM), Adrienne Cassel (ENG)
- Science, Mathematics, & Engineering: John Porter (AUT), Sandy Specht (BIO)