Advisory and Oversight
The eLearning Division embodies Sinclair's culture of shared oversight and formal policies in decision making, strategic planning, technical oversight, and other areas.
eLearn Advisory Group
This group, which meets once every other month, discusses issues and submits ideas and eLearn enhancement requests to D2L. If you're experiencing an issue or have improvement ideas, contact your divisional rep or one of the reps from the eLearning Division.
- Business & Public Services: Pam Chambers (CJS), Brad West (BIS)
- Health Sciences: Karen Motley (HIM), Susan Miller (NSG)
- Liberal Arts, Communication, & Social Sciences: Vonya Lewis (HIS), Adam Thompson (VIS)
- Science, Mathematics, & Engineering: Craig Birkemeier (MAT), Shan Huang (PHY)
- eLearning: Greg Deye (LT), Nandni Hirani (LT), Vandana Rola (ID)
- Sinclair Staff: Vince Calautti (Centerville Advising Generalist), Royce Maier (Advising Systems and Support), Alicia Adams (CCP Coordinator)
Online Teaching and Learning Committee
This committee advises the Instruction Division on policies and practices that influence the quality of online teaching and learning for faculty and students. It's structure is regulated by the Faculty Handbook and members serve a two-year term.
- Business & Public Services: Donna Chadwick (ACC), Jennifer Day (BIS)
- Health Sciences: Mary Brown (ALH), Greg Dudash (ALH), Carolyn Reno (VET)
- Liberal Arts, Communication, & Social Sciences: Kay Koeninger (ART), Nadine Cichy (COM), Kate Geiselman (ENG), Mia Hubbard (COM), Kristin Kwasny (PSY)
- Science, Mathematics, & Engineering: John Porter (AUT), Sandy Specht (BIO)
- CTL: Dair Arnold