Business & IT Career Community
Is a Business & IT degree for you?
Do you enjoy working with numbers and people?
Consider a degree in Accounting, Real Estate, Business Management, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, or Supply Chain Management!
- Working with numbers requires you to pay close attention to details and be analytical about why the numbers go where and for what reason.
- Managing people and processes involves strong leadership skills, making decisions, and problem solving.
Jobs include: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Wholesale, Management, Real Estate, Bookkeeping, Manufacturing, etc.
Do you enjoy helping people and making their experiences enjoyable?
Consider a degree in Hospitality, Management and Tourism!
- Providing exceptional customer service is essential in this field, as you will probably be working directly with a customer or assisting in the back end.
- Graduates must be detail oriented, strong problem solvers, and be willing to go above and beyond to help a client.
- Work environments include hotels, restaurants, casinos, cruise ships, travel bureaus, conference centers, etc.
Jobs include: Hotel/Lodging worker, Management, Food Service , Chef/Cook, Baker, Event Planner, Travel Agent, Sales, etc.
Business & IT: What will YOU contribute to your community?