- Go to my.sinclair.edu and login with your Sinclair login ID and password and click on the Sign in button.
- Click on the my.Sinclair Mail link in the my.sinclair.edu portal.
- Your Gmail mailbox screen will open. You can start using your Gmail account.
- Pictured below is an open email message in a Gmail mailbox.
- NOTE: If your name changes due to marriage, divorce etc., a new Gmail account for your new name will need to be created. You will have to forward mail from the Gmail account using your old name to the Gmail account using your new name because the old Gmail account will become inactive. For additional information on requesting name changes, go to: http://www.sinclair.edu/services/registration/ChangeInformation/ContactInformation/
For questions about your Gmail account, contact the IT Help Desk at 937-512-HELP (4357) or at email@example.com.