TAA Funding for Displaced Workers
TAA is a federally funded, state administered program providing retraining funds for workers displaced by shifts in production resulting from international trade. Eligibility is determined via employer petition to the Department of Labor. Suitability for funding is assessed at the local state work agency.
Visit a local state work agency, speak to a case worker, and receive a referral to
Sinclair Community College.
- Learn more information about state work agencies.
Identify a program of interest.
- For help choosing a program, register for the DISCOVER Career Assessment Test
at (937) 512-2772 or see an Admissions Counselor in Building 10, Room 10112, (937) 512-3648.
- If you have already selected a program, go to Step 3.
Complete a cost estimate (if requested by case worker).
- Go to Career Services, Building 10, Room 10312.
Get a TAA contract.
- Return to your TAA contact to secure a contract.
- Return contract to Career Services, Building 10, Room 10312 for processing.