Students are responsible for their own transportation to campus. Sinclair DOES NOT provide any transportation service. Below are some available options:
Greater Dayton RTA
- Sinclair Dayton campus has direct access with Routes 1, 2, 4, 8, 19, and 22.
- Englewood Learning Center does NOT have direct access. The closest stop is on Route 16 at the corner of National and Union Roads in Englewood.
- Huber Heights Learning Center has direct access with Routes 18 and 19.
- Reduced fare is available to individuals with disabilities with proper RTA ID card.
- All RTA vehicles are equipped with wheelchair lifts, and many feature automatic voice annunciators that announce bus stops and major intersections.
- RTA also offers Bus Hailer cards for individuals with visual impairments who have difficulty identifying bus numbers.
- RTA has Stop Assistance Kits for individuals who have difficulty communicating information about which stop they need to get off.
- For more information, call RTA Customer Service at (937) 425-8300, or go to their website Greater Dayton RTA.
RTA Project Mobility
- This service is a transportation option for individuals with disabilities that substitutes for the regular RTA fixed route service. Project Mobility provides door-to-door transportation to individuals certified as eligible for paratransit service as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Project Mobility operates within the RTA service area 3/4 of a mile from any fixed route bus stop. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You should check with RTA reservationists about scheduling on a subscription basis for the entire quarter. For more information on Project Mobility, call (937) 425-8300 or (877) 425-8444.
Greene County CATS
Greene CATS Public Transit's services are open to the general public. Click on this link to visit their website for more information.