Students are responsible for their own transportation to campus. Sinclair DOES NOT provide any transportation service. Below are some available options:

Miami Valley RTA

  • Sinclair Dayton campus has direct access with Routes 1, 2, 4, 8, 19, and 22.
  • Englewood Learning Center does NOT have direct access. The closest stop is on Route 16 at the corner of National and Union Roads in Englewood.
  • Huber Heights Learning Center has direct access with Routes 18 and 19.
  • Reduced fare is available to individuals with disabilities with proper RTA ID card.
  • All RTA vehicles are equipped with wheelchair lifts, and many feature automatic voice annunciators that announce bus stops and major intersections.
  • RTA also offers Bus Hailer Kits for individuals with visual impairments who have difficulty identifying bus numbers.
  • RTA has Stop Assistance Kits for individuals who have difficulty communicating information about which stop they need to get off.
  • For more information, call RTA Customer Service at (937) 226-1035, or go to their website Greater Dayton RTA.

RTA Project Mobility

  • This service is a transportation option for individuals with disabilities that substitutes for the regular RTA fixed route service. Project Mobility provides curb-to-curb transportation to individuals certified as eligible for paratransit service as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
  • Project Mobility operates within the RTA service area. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You should check with RTA reservationists about scheduling on a subscription basis for the entire quarter. For more information on Project Mobility, call (937) 223-7433.

Greene County CATS

Greene County has Flex-Service on Route 42 from Xenia to Building 10, Sinclair Dayton Campus, with eight stops per day, Monday through Friday. For more information, contact CATS at its website or call (937) 562-6466 or (877) 227-2287.

Other Agencies

Students who are clients of the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation or the Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired should discuss transportation options with their counselor.

Students who are unable to come to campus may want to consider Distance Learning.