Campus Activities Board (CAB)
The mission of the Campus Activities Board is to create a fun and unified campus through diverse and educational programming.
As a part of Sinclair Community College, CAB offers opportunities designed to involve the campus and the surrounding community to continually develop leadership skills, community service and cultural awareness.
Sinclair's Active Student Clubs provide a variety of choices to enrich the Sinclair experience. The club advisor is listed with each club as a contact person. To view the scheduled meetings of student clubs/organizations for this semester, click here.
CAB is an organization run by our students for our students, providing a host of activities to engage them in campus life at Sinclair. To view the scheduled CAB activities for this semester, click here.
Some regularly scheduled activities are:
- Welcome Week Events
- Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser/Walk
- Club Days
- Earth Days
- Spring Fling
- Women in Leadership Mini Conferences
- Tartan Night (Basketball)
- Recognition Awards
CAB also hosts speakers and sponsors events such as games, movies, coffeehouse showcases and more.
Besides developing my leadership skills, what else can I learn by being a CAB member?
You can learn about:
- Event planning and coordination
- Managing a budget
- Improving social skills and professional skills
- Building organizational and management skills
- Becoming a positive and active force on campus
- Having fun
How do I become a CAB member?
- Be a registered student for at least 6 credit hours per semester
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
- Agree to be able to commit at least 5 to 10 scheduled office hours a week
- Be self-motivated and have organizational, communication and people skills
- Be able to take charge in planning fun, exciting, and memorable social events