Student & Community Engagement is proud to offer Leadership off the Shelf. Leadership off the Shelf includes seven (7) leadership presentations designed for students, faculty and staff to practice and strengthen leadership skills. Choose from one of the below workshops or offer all sessions as a workshop series. Sessions are tailored to meet the needs of the attendees.
- The Student Leadership Challenge: Understanding the 5 practices and 10 commitments of Exemplary Leadership.
- The Social Change Model of Leadership: This model was designed with the college student in mind; the goal is to enhance student learning, development and self-knowledge.
- Servant Leadership: Based on Robert Greenleaf's principles of servant leadership. A servant-leader is a servant first, making sure other people's highest priority needs are being served.
- Talent is Never Enough: Learning what choices matter and why.
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: A guide for college students. Consciousness of context, self, and others.
- A Leader's Legacy: Asks the questions - Are you on this planet to do something, or are you here for just something to do. What will be your legacy?
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team: Describes the 5 dysfunctions - absence of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability and inattention to results.