Career Development and Employment Assistance
Job searching is an art, not a science, and Student & Community Engagement prepares students and alumni for all of the different dimensions that it might include through a variety of career development services. Our office can help you:
- Develop a resume that illustrates your strengths.
- Create a cover letter that highlights your transferrable skills.
- Put together a reference list of individuals that can speak about your successes.
- Discover the plan that will help in your job search.
- Learn important strategies to completing a job application.
- Prepare and practice for interviews.
Career Development Resources