If you have any questions, please contact Meng Lu, International Education Coordinator, at (937) 512-4606 or meng.lu@sinclair.edu.

Transient F-1 Students/Concurrent Enrollment

For those who want to take one or two classes at Sinclair while holding an I-20 from another institution

If you are a currently enrolled, degree-seeking international student who has an I-20 issued by another university or college, and wou are interested in taking courses at Sinclair Community College, you must follow the procedures detailed below for concurrent enrollment.

Step 1: Complete and submit Sinclair Application for Admission Form

Step 2: Submit following documents:

  1. A copy of your current I-20 form
  2. A copy of your visa and I-94 form
  3. A copy of the front page of your passport
  4. A copy of U.S. college or university transcript showing courses completed. Sinclair Community College staff will check for course prerequisites and verify you meet eligibility requirements.

Please contact your international student advisor and/or academic advisor prior to enrolling at Sinclair to discuss how the class(es) affect your student visa status and how they transfer back or fit into your degree program.

Step 3: Mail Your Application Documents
Please mail all application documents to:

International Education Coordinator
Building 10, Room 10231
Sinclair Community College
444 West Third Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402-1460