Sinclair/Wright State University Double Degree Program
The Sinclair/Wright State University Double Degree Program allows you to seamlessly move into a Wright State program of study after earning an Associate degree at Sinclair.
- Nearly 50 signed program articulation agreements, creating a fully-defined plan for earning both degrees in four years
- Joint advising with Sinclair advisors and Wright State advisors working with you from the start
- Guaranteed admission to Wright State without the admission fee
- Opportunities for special Transfer Scholarships
- Jointly sponsored events and activities on both campuses for Double Degree students
- The option to immediately live in Wright State residence hall housing, even during the first part of your college career while attending Sinclair
Consider these five reasons to complete your Associate degree before transferring*
- Provides you with an important, marketable credential
- Locks you into your college course credits ensuring the credential has a lifetime value
- Transfer seamlessly to a four-year school ensuring you enter as a college junior
- Popular 2+2 programs and accelerated degree completion programs at four-year colleges and universities recognize the value of your Associate degree. Without the two-year degree, you may not be eligible for these programs.
- Saves you time and money!
Get started today!