Eligibility requirements for state financial aid differ slightly from those for federal aid.
General requirements for state financial aid:
- Be residents of Ohio, if independent students.
- Students and their parents must be residents of Ohio, if students are dependents.
- Be enrolled in an associate degree program. (Certificate program students are ineligible for state grants.)
- Not have a bachelor's or more advanced degrees.
- Comply with current selective service registration requirements.
- Be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
- Be registered and attending classes.
State Financial Aid Available to Students(Must meet all general state aid eligibility requirements listed above.)
|Name||Type of Aid||College Expenses Covered||Special Requirements|
|Ohio War Orphans Scholarship||Scholarship||Tuition only||
|Ohio Academic Scholarship||Scholarship||Tuition & fees||
|Ohio National Guard Scholarship||Scholarship||Tuition only||