Contacting your Loan Servicer

Log into the National Student Loan Data System to view information about all of the federal student loans you have received and to find contact information for the loan servicer or lender for your loans. You will need your Federal Student Aid PIN to set up an account and access your information.

If you have questions about your loan for the current or upcoming academic year, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office at (937) 512-3000.

If your loan was disbursed in a past school year and you are still in school, contact your loan servicer when you:

  • Change your name,address or phone number
  • Drop below half-time enrollment
  • Stop going to school
  • Transfer to another school
  • Graduate


If you are no longer in school, contact your loan servicer to update:

  • Name, address or phone
  • Have questions about bills/need help making your loan payment
  • Any other questions