Sinclair offers many resources to current students to aid in career decision-making, career selection and career employment. Listed below are a few:
- Find out about internships and cooperative education opportunities by contacting the Cooperative Education department. Co-op Ed is divided between two offices: Business & Public Services Internships in Room 10444 and Science, Mathematics & Engineering Internships in Room 3120.
- Get a part-time job related to your career interest.
• Off-campus employment opportunities are posted online and onsite. Visit the Visitor account in the JobLink Interfase website or the part-time job board in the Building 10 walkway.
• On-campus student job information is available in the Financial Aid & Scholarships office and online thru "Visitor" account of the Joblink Interfase employment site
- Prepare a winning resume (samples) and sharpen interviewing skills (advice) with the help of the Student & Community Engagement department.
• Browse through Career library and handouts.
• Drop your resume off for critiquing service.
• Sign up for a Interview Stream mock interview session.
- Find out about jobs listed online by using the Student & Community Engagement “Top 20” employment websites handout.
- Practice interviewing techniques by using the Interview Stream interview simulator available in the Student & Community Engagement department. Interview Stream allows users to choose an interview based on questions types from the database of over 500 questions.
- After earning an associate degree or completing 75 credit hours toward that degree or finishing a certificate program, register with Student & Community Engagement for JobLink Interfase job search services that includes resume database, resume referral and job listing features.
Student & Community Engagement
Sinclair Community College
Room 8025, 444 West Third Street
Dayton, OH 45402