Career Services offers many resources to current students to aid in career decision-making, career selection and career employment. Listed below are a few:
- Find out about internships and cooperative education opportunities by contacting the Cooperative Education department. Co-op Ed is divided between two offices: Business & Public Services Internships in Room 10444 and Science, Mathematics & Engineering Internships in Room 3120.
- Get a part-time job related to your career interest.
• Off-campus employment opportunities are posted online and onsite. Visit the Visitor account in the JobLink Interfase website or the part-time job board in the Building 10 walkway.
• On-campus student job information is available in the Career Services office and online thru "Visitor" account of the Joblink Interfase employment site
- Prepare a winning resume (samples) and sharpen interviewing skills (advice).
• Browse through Career library and handouts in Career Services.
• Drop your resume off for critiquing service.
• Sign up for a Interview Stream mock interview session.
- Find out about jobs listed online by using the Career Services “Top 20” employment websites handout.
- Practice interviewing techniques by using the Interview Stream interview simulator available in Career Services. Interview Stream allows users to choose an interview based on questions types from the database of over 500 questions.
- After earning an associate degree or completing 75 credit hours toward that degree or finishing a certificate program, register with Career Services for JobLink Interfase job search services that includes resume database, resume referral and job listing features.
Sinclair Community College
Room 10312, (937) 512-2772
Fax (937) 512-2226
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.