The Career Services office offers Services to Employers wishing to recruit, hire or make jobs available to Sinclair grads, prospective grads or student population. The mission of the Employer Services is to assist Employers in finding qualified Sinclair candidates for the positions the employer may have. Career Services provides the following Services to accomodate the needs of employers:
resume referral | campus interviews | career fairs | table recruit
Job PostingTypes of Jobs
Job posting is provided as a Service to employers wishing to make opportunities available to students and graduates. All positions submitted to Career Services are posted to the JobLink Interfase website.
- Full Time Career Related Jobs Full time career related jobs are posted to the Graduate and prospective Grad members so that they can apply directly from their account to your established email address. Resume referral is provided if matching resumes exist in the candidate resume database.
- Part Time, Temporary, Seasonal and General Full Time Jobs Part-time, seasonal or general jobs are posted to the entire student body on the JobLink InterFase website and physically on the lobby and hallway job boards. Applicants-self refer themselves per employer instructions with no resume referral provided by Career Services.
Methods of Posting
- Online JobLink Account | Employers can establish a permanent account with career Services for job posting by registering at the JobLink Employer login page
- Email or fax job description with the following information including company and contact name, company physical location, brief job description with qualifications and method(s) of contact.
- Career Services reserves the right to refuse posting positions that include multi-level marketing, 100% commission, or any position information is vague or the employer cannot be verified. top
Resumes referral service is available for employers posting fulltime career-related positions. Jobs are either posted on behalf of the employer or by the employer thru their JobLink account, while matching resumes are generally referred by pdf email packet to the listed contact the same day. For employers with their own account, access to specific resume books can be given and contact can search the resumes on their own. For those employers without email, resumes can also still be faxed. top
On-Campus Interviewing | details
Employers can recruit for their full-time career related job openings by using the Career Services On-Campus Recruiting program. The primary On-Campus Recruiting seasons are the Spring and Fall quarter. Companies wishing to recruit can call or email a request along with a job description for the position they would like to interview for. Our office will arrange a schedule and field qualified candidates for the interview session. top
Career Fairs | schedule
Career Services conducts three annual Career Fairs; the Allied Health Career Fair, the Career Explorations Fair and the Virtual Career Fair. Career Fairs are intended to provide Employers with the ability to interact with prospective students and provide information about the company opportunities that the company may have. top
Table Recruiting | details
Career Services makes available to employers, a table they can use to recruit in a high traffic area called the Career Opportunity Corner in Building 11 outside the Teleport. Employers can use this to recruit PT or FT seasonal paid positions positons to the general student population. The table and space is provided free of charge and can be reserved by calling (937) 512-2772. (Multi-level marketing and commission only employment not permitted) top
444 West Third Street
Dayton Ohio 45402
Phone: (937) 512-2772; Fax: (937) 512-2226
Center Hours are: M-Th 8am-7pm; F 8am-5pm