Employers can post full or part time opportunities thru their JobLink account, free of charge. The Joblink InterFase online recruiting portal will allow employers to post their own positions to the Sinclair jobseeking audience directly. The Sinclair jobseeking audience consists of three audiences; Sinclair grads and alumni, propective grads and all student or visitors to the JobLink system.
To post opportunities, employer contacts must first create an account. Click the button above and follow the instructions on the registration page to create a new account. After creating your account , employer will allowed access to submit positions.
Once an employer has submitted a posting, the position if accepted will be posted to the appropriate audience by tagging the job with one of three Applicant Type code which determine the audience that will be able to view the position.
- Full Time Career Related positions are tagged for viewing by Grads and Propsective Grad Members who have full interactive access to the jobboard and the ability to upload and refer resumes to these types of positions thru their account.. In addition, Financial Aid & Scholarships refers resume packets on registered members behalf for these types of positions.
- Off Campus Student Employment includes any part-time seasonal temporary or full-time general or civil service positions. Financial Aid & Scholarships do not provide any resume referral for these types of positions but instead relies on the employer to provide information on how applicants can self refer themselves for the position .
- Jobs not permitted for posting include:
- Any multi-level marketing or home based position
- Jobs with 100% commission
- Jobs requiring applicant to pay fee.
- Any job that cannot sufficently be deemed legitimate employment with a stated wage
Jobs that are accepted are viewable on the Sinclair jobboard for 29 days (or any earlier stated expire date), after which time the job expires and is removed from the jobboard. Jobs not meeting the approval of the Student & Community Engagement department are blocked from view.
To find out more about recruiting at Sinclair, contact Career Services at 937-512-2509 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student & Community Engagement
Sinclair Community College
Room 8025, 444 West Third Street
Dayton, OH 45402