How do I get a copy of my FEE BILL?
A. Fee bills are furnished by The Office of Registration and Student Records. Students can pick up fee bills for the current term at that office. You must have a current I.D. with a photograph (i.e. driver's license, Sinclair I.D.).

How do I get a transcript?
Go to the transcripts area in the office of Registration and Student Records.

How much does it cost to attend Sinclair Community College?

When is payment due?
Check the Calendar
Registration made after final payment date are to be paid for at the time of registration.

What if I miss the payment deadline?
Unpaid classes after the published payment deadline will be removed from the students' schedules and their names will no longer appear on the class roster.

How may I pay?
Methods of Payment
Financial Aid
Employer/Agency Funding

I will be attending Sinclair for the first time. When should I pay my $20 registration fee?
The registration fee for first-time registrants will be included in your first term FEE BILL.

If I drop my courses, will I get a refund?

How do I get my refund check?
All refund checks are mailed to the address on file in The Office of Registration and Student Records

How do I change my mailing address?
A Change of Address form is available at Registration and Student Records. Address can not be changed by the Bursars Office or over the telephone.

What are my next steps if I was notified that I owe for a Pell Grant Overpayment or other Financial Aid related balances?
Please contact the Bursar Office at 937-512-2606 for repayment options.