Academic advisors help you define educational goals and provide information, encouragement and advice for making good decisions. We listen to concerns, ask questions to help you through the decision-making process and maintain confidentiality.
See the links to the left for specific forms and information links. Transfer and visiting students should bring a copy of their unofficial transcript to their advising sessions.
March 3–9: Spring Break—no classes. All locations open normal hours.
March 7 and 21 (3–5 p.m.): Staff meeting for AAC & FYAC staff. Advising offices at these locations (Dayton campus only) will be closed.
March 10: B-term classes begin. Check your schedules!
General Dayton Campus Office Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.; Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Academic Advising Center (AAC)—Room 11346
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1–4 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00–11:30 a.m.
- Evening appointments: Monday–Thursday: 5:00–6:30 p.m.
First-Year Advising Center (FYAC)—Room 10335
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Drop-in Advising at the Dayton Campus
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:00–11:30 a.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 1–4 p.m.
- All other times are by appointment only.
- Drop-in advising only available in select weeks during the semester.
Dayton Campus Advising Offices Contact Information
- Phone: 937-512-3700
- Fax: 937-512-5054
- Phone: 937-512-4739
- Fax: 937-512-4999
Dayton Campus Advising Locations
Academic Advising is also offered at these other area locations. Call the location you prefer to visit for available advising times.
Plan your class schedule.