Supply Chain Manager SMC.S.CRT
One-year Technical Certificate - 34 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Effective as of Fall 2017
What is the program about?
This certificate takes the Supply Chain Technician STC one step further by preparing students with background issues in skills such as customer service and supervision by addressing the basic principles of management through an assessment of skills and an analysis of situational factors that lead to the development of creative approaches to supervision. This certificate contains foundational courses that apply towards AAS in Business Management/Supply Chain Management.
- Explain the functions of supply chains, their purpose, marketing and sales impact, use and management in a global context and their impact on customer service and profitability
- Obtain the necessary tools to successfully reenter society and gain viable employment
- Apply proper oral and written communication, quantitative methods, critical thinking, ethics, computer literacy, and global citizenship skills
- Apply contemporary approaches to management and organizational success within the framework of classroom and written assignments
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be prepared to work as an entry-level supervisor in the field of logistics, purchasing and warehousing.
- Enrollment will be restricted to correctional students
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog