Business Information Systems/Personal Computers in Business PCB.S.CRT
One-year Technical Certificate - 36 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Business Information Systems
Effective as of Fall 2017
What is the program about?
This one-year certificate is intended for those who want to update their knowledge of software applications and personal computer technology. Students will learn how to use personal computers for business administration, decision support and financial applications.
- Explain the flow of information, media and documents throughout the life cycle; input, processing, output, distribution, use, storage, retrieval and disposition.
- Assess business problems using analytical and critical thought processes to identify the best technology solution.
- Apply quantitative skills appropriate to business information occupations.
- Use specialized terminology effectively.
- Identify good human relations skills in various settings such as one-to-one, team and groups.
Employment opportunities include paraprofessional positions in information technology, customer service and personal computer software application troubleshooting.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program: View the Gainful Employment Information
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog