What are the requirements of the program?
Students interested in the program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete an autobiography within the first four weeks.
- Complete a Growth Contract in the following eight weeks.
- After the completion of the Growth Contract, an internal mentor and an external mentor are identified. The student and mentors will meet on a regular basis.
- Attend and report on two cultural and/or civic events per semester.
- Attend bi-monthly meetings.
- Assume a leadership role on campus while in the program.
- Complete HUM 1195, "Patterns of Leadership" (3 credit hours); tuition and books for this courses is paid for by the the Ohio Fellows program.
- Completion of a written application, and letters of recommendation.
- Successful interview with the Ohio Fellows Program Advisor.
A Special Benefit for Ohio Fellows members!
The annual cultural trip to Washington D.C.
Travel expenses paid for by the Ohio Fellows
Flexibility in the schedule is important in order to be able to devote time and energy to projects that the Ohio Fellows members undertake.
For more information, please contact Tom Roberts at 937-512-2509, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Student Activities Office in Room 8025, Building 8.