Sinclair is excited to offer the Mobile App Development version of CIS 1111: Introduction to Problem Solving and Computer Programming online.
- Learn to design and develop Android™ apps in a convenient online environment.
- Use Google's App Inventor, a free Android™ application development tool.
- No Android™ or smart phone needed. App Inventor includes a free smart phone emulator you can run on your computer to mimic the Android™ platform.
- No programming experience required. This course is an introductory programming course.
- Mobile app technology
- Setting up App Inventor
- Designer blocks and editor
- Components and blocks
- Properties, events and methods
- Program development basics
- Storage and databases
- Graphics and animation
How Do I Sign Up?
Register for CIS 1111, Section 240 or 241. These are the online Android Apps versions of the course. NOTE: Only the online sections of CIS 1111 focus on this Android™ app-building curriculum.
Want to Learn More?
- SinclairOnline website
- 937-512-2990 or 1-888-226-2457 (toll free)
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License.