Accelerate Your Learning
With Accelerate IT—our new online, flex-paced courses—you build the skills you need to land a high-demand job at a speed that fits your lifestyle. Our competency-based curricula are aligned with the demands of today's employers and allow you to earn certificates, certifications and degrees in the IT field faster!
Accelerate IT Programs
Associate of Applied Science Degrees
Short-Term Certificates/Nationally Recognized Certifications
- Accredited and transferable courses with an individualized delivery and the same low tuition
- Flex-paced courses are fully online: start class any time, with the option to finish early—work at a speed that fits your lifestyle
- Potential to finish more courses per semester for quicker program completion
- Earn credit by demonstrating competency for topics through testing, rather than by spending time in class
- Personalized academic coaching and faculty advising to assist you with registration through program completion
- Employer-approved programs backed by Miami Valley businesses
- Complete the online Admission Application
- If needed, apply for federal financial aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Speak with an Admissions Counselor (937-512-3756 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete program specific requirements:
- Student Intake Form
- Placement test or transcript submission
- Accelerate IT Online Orientation
*2.0 minimum GPA required. Accelerate IT students must be self-directed, highly motivated and comfortable learning independently. Students with previous college credits or professional experience in IT are especially well suited.
This product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.