Sinclair Community College
Tips & Tricks
Customizing the my.Sinclair Page
There are a number of optional content modules that are available for each user type that
can be added or deleted from the "my.Sinclair" page.
To customize the content presented on
your "my.Sinclair" page:
- Log on to the portal and select "Edit Page" in at the top, left-hand side of your "my.Sinclair" page.
- A list of available components will show in a drop down box on the left side of the screen.
- To add a component, select it, and click "Add Component".
- To remove an optional component, click the X on the module icon.
- To move components, click, hold and drag the component to the column and position desired.
- Once your changes have been made, click "Save"
The module should now be added to your "my.Sinclair" page.
Additionally, most modules can be editted individually to suit your preferences. To see the list of options for each, click the "edit" button (if available), on each module (resides in the upper, right-hand corner of the module).