When are Summer classes in Mason?
Summer Full Term classes last for 12 weeks, beginning on May 14 and ends on August 5. Also available are shorter 8 and 4 week flex terms, which offer the same total instruction time and content, completed in fewer weeks. You can view the full registration calendar here.
What courses are being offered at Mason?
Below are the courses offered just at Mason. Click a course to see available sections in the Registration Portal, to plan your course schedule, and register for classes. New students please call 513-339-1212 for help enrolling at Mason. Make sure to also talk to your academic advisor.
VIEW JUST MASON COURSES FOR:
View all courses with open sections for any location or online.
MASON DEVELOPMENTAL COURSES FOR SUMMER SEMESTER
Click the course register link to see available open sections.
MASON GENERAL EDUCATION COURSES FOR SUMMER SEMESTER
All of these general education courses are guaranteed to transfer to any of Ohio's public institutions of higher education as an area credit, as well as equivalent courses in English and Mathematics. Learn more about the Ohio Transfer Module. Click the course register link to see available open sections.
ALL MASON OPEN COURSES FOR SUMMER SEMESTER
All of these courses have available open sections.
- ALH 1101 — Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Register >
- ALH 1113 — Clinical Phlebotomy Register >
- ALH 1114 — Clinical Phlebotomy Practice Register >
- ALH 2220 — Pathophysiology Register >
- ART 1110 — Art Appreciation - Introduction to Art & Art Media Register >
- BIO 1141 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1147 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1242 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 1248 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 2205 — Microbiology Register >
- BIO 2206 — Lab for Microbiology Register >
- BIS 1120 — Introduction to Software Applications Register >
- CAM 1109 — Fundamentals of Tooling & Machining Register >
- CHE 1111 — Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1151 — Lab for Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1211 — General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1221 — General Chemistry II Register >
- CHE 1251 — Lab for General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1261 — Lab for General Chemistry II Register >
- CIS 1111 — Introduction to Problem Solving & Computer Programming Register >
- CIS 1202 — C++ Software Development Register >
- CIS 2165 — Database Management Register >
- CIS 2640 — Network Security Register >
- COM 2206 — Interpersonal Communication Register >
- COM 2211 — Effective Public Speaking Register >
- ECO 2160 — Principles of Macroeconomics Register >
- EDU 1105 — Individuals with Exceptionalities Register >
- EET 1139 — Electrical Machinery Register >
- EGR 1217 — Fluid Power & Control Register >
- ENG 1101 — English Composition I Register >
- ENG 1201 — English Composition II Register >
- HIM 1101 — Medical Terminology Register >
- HUM 1130 — Humanity & the Challenge of Technology Register >
- MAT 0100 — Algebra I Register >
- MAT 0200 — Algebra II Register >
- MAT 0300 — Algebra III Register >
- MAT 1120 — Business Mathematics Register >
- MAT 1130 — Mathematics in Health Sciences Register >
- MAT 1410 — Numerical Concepts for Teachers Register >
- MAT 2160 — Calculus for Business & Economics Register >
- MAT 2270 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry I Register >
- MAT 2280 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry II Register >
- MAT 2330 — Differential Equations & Linear Algebra Register >
- PLS 1120 — American Federal Government Register >
- PSY 1100 — General Psychology Register >
- PSY 2225 — Social Psychology Register >
- SCC 1101 — First Year Experience Register >
- SOC 1101 — Introduction to Sociology Register >
- SOC 1115 — Sociology of Marriage & Family Register >
- SOC 1145 — Introduction to Cultural Anthropology Register >