Welcome to Sinclair Community College.
Guests and prospective students can use computers in the Sinclair Library to complete their FAFSA form.
- Library and IT staff can assist in assigning you to a guest computer.
- Please see the staff at the main desk.
- You will need to show an ID.
- There may be a waiting list if all guest stations are in use.
See instructions on the Sinclair web page How to Apply for Financial Aid. This is your best place to start.
Here are some of the key things to know:
- You will need to have a PIN number (Personal Identification Number). To request a PIN, go to www.pin.ed.gov. Parents also can request a PIN for themselves at the same site.
- You may apply online at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- You will need to know the Sinclair school code, which is: 003119.
- To complete the form, you need a lot of information.
- If you are interested in attending Sinclair, please see our information for Future Students.
- There are a number of free videos that talk about various aspects of the FAFSA application process. Here is two samples from Youtube. Some may be produced by commercial companies who will wish to sell you their services. Sinclair does not endorse or recommend any company.
- You may see a sample pdf application at the library service desk. It is useful to let you see the kinds of information being requested.