Welcome to the Sinclair library's Distance Learning Resource Webpage. My name is Austin Pevler and I am the Digital Services Librarian and the library liaison to the Distance Learning Department.
The Sinclair Library provides a variety of services to off-campus and distance learning students. I want to support you with any help that you might need without having to come to campus, whether it is providing online resources for you to find information to complete your assignments or assisting you in using those resources.
Information and guidence to the off-campus resources available to you can be found in the navigation menu on the left-side of this page:
- Off-campus Access - Info on how to sign in and authenticate online
- Online Resources - Info on "what are" and "where to find" online resources
- Citation... - Info on citing sources and evaluating online content
- Having Trouble - Information & tips for problems
- SinclairOnline - Sinclair Distance Learning page about getting started, taking, & accessing your online courses.
Do you need Assistance?
If you need help in accessing resources and would like to contact a librarian, you can do it in the following ways:
|Distance Learning Library Liaison||Contact Us:|
|Phone - (937) - 512 - 3004|
|Email - email@example.com|
|Chat - Academic Know it Now (Help)|
|Facebook - Message us or Post on our wall (Requires a Facebook Account)|
The hours you are most likely to reach a librarian by phone are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm, and Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Voicemail is available and replied to within 24 hours. Responses via e-mail will usually occur within 24 hours, Mon - Sat.
Last updated 12/27/2010