Sinclair Community College provides a variety of online learning options for you to supplement and/or replace the traditional on-campus classroom experience. With academic degrees and certificates able to be completed online, as well as over 150 online courses, Sinclair works to meet your individual needs and goals.
Whether you have scheduling conflicts, are homebound, live a distance from our campus locations, or would rather just study independently, our online programs could be your answer. For more detailed information about our online programs, you can also visit the SinclairOnline website »
Associate Degree Programs
- Business Administration, Associate of Science
- Business Management, Associate of Applied Science
- Health Information Management, Associate of Applied Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, Associate of Arts
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, Associate of Science
- Psychology, Associate of Arts
- Communication Studies, Associate of Arts (available online—fall 2013)
- Activity Programming
- Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Software Application for the Professional
- Ohio Transfer Module - a set of general education requirements that transfer to any Ohio public college or university.