Are you ready to create your future at Sinclair? Just click your student type to get started!
Ready to take classes at Sinclair? Follow the steps below to find out how to register for classes for the first time. All steps can be completed at any Sinclair location!
International students should apply on the Prospective F-1 Student page.
Apply for admission. Complete the paper application or online at: sinclair.edu/applynow
Verify your username and set your password at: my.sinclair.edu
- It is important to begin checking your Sinclair email for important registration and financial aid updates.
Use the online Course Schedule Planner at sinclair.edu/schedule to select your courses. If the Sinclair course(s) has prerequisites:
- Send a copy of your unofficial transcript from your current or former college or university to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include your Sinclair course selection.
- Take the ACCUPLACER placement test. College-level ACT, SAT or Compass score within the last two years may also be used for placement.
Register for classes and pay tuition.
- Both can be completed in person or online at: my.sinclair.edu
Visit a Sinclair location to get your student ID and purchase your books.
- Student ID (Tartan Card)—Bring a photo ID and a copy of your class schedule.
- Buy your books at the Sinclair Bookstore or online at: bookstore.sinclair.edu
Go to your first day of classes!
Download the Non-Degree Student How to Begin Checklist pdf.
Questions? Contact us at 937-512-3000 or email@example.com
- Affordable tuition
- More than 170 degree and certificate programs
- Easy transfer to a four-year institution
- Multiple learning locations and online courses—even entire programs
- Award-winning faculty and services
- Career-oriented, pre-college and life-long learning opportunities