Are you ready to create your future at Sinclair? Just click your student type to get started!
Enrolling at Sinclair has never been easier. When you attend an express registration event, you can become a Sinclair student by completing all the enrollment steps in one session.
- Complete an application
- Apply for financial aid
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an advisor
- Register for classes
Whether or not you have already begun enrollment at Sinclair, there is no better time to finish the process. Sinclair staff will be at the event to help you complete your enrollment—from application and FAFSA to course registration—quickly and efficiently.
Express Registration events will be held at all regional Sinclair locations: Dayton campus (Building 11, Floor 3), the Courseview Campus Center in Mason, and the Huber Heights, Englewood and Preble County Learning Centers.
- Saturday, November 7: 9 a.m. to 12 Noon
- Wednesday, November 18: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have not attended or been accepted to Sinclair within the last two years, complete the application now!
- Affordable tuition
- More than 200 degree and certificate programs
- Easy transfer to a four-year institution
- Multiple learning locations and online courses—even entire programs
- Award-winning faculty and services
- Career-oriented, pre-college and life-long learning opportunities