Get Started at Sinclair Community College!
Are you ready to start on the best road to your future at Sinclair Community College? Getting started is simple. No matter which Sinclair location is right for you, all of the steps are the same and easy to complete! And remember—don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sinclair New Student Enrollment if you need help: 937-512-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission is open to all applicants, with the exception of international students on an F-1 visa. Some academic programs have additional requirements that must be completed prior to actually beginning the program. These include the Health Sciences programs, Paralegal, Police Academy, Early Childhood Education, ASEP, CAP, Honda PACT and the A.I.S. and A.T.S. degrees. Those who would like information about Sinclair Community College and its academic programs or would like to schedule a tour of the campus, contact the New Student Enrollment Center: 937-512-3000.
Apply online or in person at any regional Sinclair location. On the Dayton campus, visit the Enrollment Center: Building 10, Floor 4 lobby. A one-time nonrefundable $20 registration fee will be assessed at the time of your initial registration for classes.
Just click your student type to get started!
- Nov 3 Spring Registration Begins»
- Nov 21 Spring 2015 Aid Guarantee Date»
- Dec 29 On Time A-Term and Full-Term Registration Ends»
- Jan 5 Spring Classes Begin»
- Affordable tuition
- More than 170 degree and certificate programs
- Easy transfer to a four-year institution
- Multiple learning locations and online courses—even entire programs
- Award-winning faculty and services
- Career-oriented, pre-college and life-long learning opportunities