Have your art featured in the Sinclair Community College Coloring Book. Students attending 2019 Spring Semester are invited to share their hidden drawing talents! We are creating a “Why I Love” Sinclair coloring book for our young guests that need to accompany their Parents (students) to appointments with Testing, Financial Aid and Academic Advising.
- Only Sinclair students enrolled in the Spring 2019 semester can enter.
- Design may include line art and text but no photographs.
- Design should be done in black and white; vector.
- Designs should be imaginative. Designers are encouraged to theme art around Sinclair Icons, “why I love Sinclair”, Sinclair in the community, or Sinclair campus life.
- Artist must acknowledge that their entry design is: (a) wholly original; (b) does not incorporate or include any material that would require the consent of any third party; and (c) does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any other right of any third party. Sinclair shall have the right to edit, composite, scan, duplicate or alter the entry design for any purpose which it deems necessary or desirable, without the need for any further compensation, and/or permission. Submissions including racist, vulgar or other offensive language, imagery or themes will be excluded from competition.
- Contact NewStudentEnrollment@sinclair.edu with questions.
SUBMITTING AN ENTRY
- Digital entries only. High-resolution images in .eps format are preferred. We will also accept VECTOR art entries in the following formats: .pdf, .svg, .jpg. All fonts must be converted to outlines.
- Fill out the entry form below.
- Submissions will be accepted through Friday, March 15, 2019. Winner will be notified by email to provided Sinclair email address on entry form on Friday, March 22, 2019.
THE FINE PRINT
- Submit as many entries as you like.
- Submissions will be screened and judged by the Sinclair Enrollment, Marketing Committee, & Art Department for merit and feasibility.
- By submitting your designs, you grant permission for your designs to be used by Sinclair including, but not limited to, the coloring book, website, and future marketing materials. The winning designs will become the exclusive property of Sinclair. Sinclair will own the rights to the winning designs.
- Sinclair reserves the right to final decision.
- Winners will be notified by email to provided Sinclair email address on entry form on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- All winners will receive (4) coloring books. Grand Prize - $500 bookstore/tuition scholarship and artwork featured on the cover. (4) $250 bookstore/tuition scholarship and artwork featured inside the book.
Sinclair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or alter the rules and parameters of the contest. Sinclair also reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes as Sinclair deems suitable in the event that prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other taxes, fees and surcharges will be the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Winner must be 18 or older. The 2019 Sinclair Coloring Book Contest is open to Sinclair students enrolled in the Spring 2019 semester.