MAN 1110 International Business
Global dimensions of business, overview of theories and institutions of trade, investment and management, emphasizing the managerial perspective on issues arising from international business and global operations.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
- Perform a Strengths, Opportunities, Weaknesses, Threats (SWOT) and Business Strategy analysis in relationship to international and domestic business practice.
- Apply the concept of internationalization and culture differences.
- Identify and apply basic trade patterns and underlying assumptions of trade theories.
- Identify and describe the impact of global production and sourcing.
- Differentiate the key elements of import and export strategies and discuss the potential and actual effects of intervention on the free flow of trade.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3