HMT 2227 Hospitality Marketing
Organization of the marketing concepts in the hospitality and tourism industry, utilizing all aspects necessary to build a marketing plan.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Hospitality Management
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: HMT 1105
- Develop a marketing plan for either a hospitality or tourism firm.
- Role-play consumers' perspective of the hospitality industry.
- Classify key markets for the hospitality industry.
- Describe the complexity of the hospitality industry.
- Apply various methods of direct selling used in the hospitality industry.
Credit Hours: 2
Classroom Hours: 2