ECE 2104 Math, Science & Social Studies
Classroom experience with an emphasis on planning developmentally appropriate curriculum for preschool children following guidelines of professional standards. Content areas include math, science, and social studies.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Department: Early Childhood Education
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ECE 1200 AND ECE 1201 AND ECE 1202 AND MAT 1120
- Demonstrate an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Demonstrate a mastery of concepts and skills related to math, science, and social studies.
- Demonstrate ability to create developmentally appropriate experiences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the developmental patterns, sequence, and milestones that occur in each learning and development domain.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to properly utilize the Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4