CLT 2113 Lab for Urine & Body Fluid Analysis
Lab portion of CLT 2110 - Urine & Body Fluid Analysis
Division: Health Sciences
Department: Clinical Laboratory Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Demonstrate appropriate safety precaution handling urine and body fluids.
- Demonstrate specimen collection methods, assess the effect of variables, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Perform physical characteristic examination on urine sample.
- Perform and interpret a complete urinalysis, including dipstick.
- Perform Occult blood and fecal fat testing.
- Perform lab quality controls tests and assess the results.
Credit Hours: 0