BIS 1240 Presentation Software
Beginning to advanced presentation software techniques including editing and formatting presentations, fundamentals of effective presentations, transitions, animations, multimedia content, advanced navigation tools and master and template modification.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Business Information Systems
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
Prereqs: BIS 1120 OR BIS 1221
- Create and edit presentation files.
- Create presentations that use transitions, animations, and multimedia appropriately to add visual interest and appropriate emphasis.
- Design presentations that hold the viewer's interest, organize information appropriately, and follow principles of graphic design.
- Add advanced navigation tools to presentations that allow branching, internal navigation, and external content in presentations.
- Modify templates and masters to customize presentations.
Credit Hours: 2
Classroom Hours: 2