Sinclair Community College has always taken great pride in its mission to "help individuals turn dreams into achievable goals through accessible, high quality, affordable learning opportunities". More than ever, this fall quarter has proven that we are successfully reaching out to more students than ever before.
For the fall 2008 quarter, we have achieved the highest overall full-time equivalent enrollment ever at all of our Sinclair locations! Not only are there more students joining the Sinclair community, they are also taking advantage of the financial aid opportunities and the ease of our increasing online course offerings. Take a look at just a few of our new records→
Not a Sinclair student?
Don't worry… you still have time to become a part of something great! Please take a moment to learn more about our remarkable faculty, staff and students. We encourage you to visit our campus and apply for admission—help us set new records!
- Highest Overall FTE Enrollment
- Highest Headcount and FTE at our Courseview Campus Center, Englewood Learning Center and Huber Heights Learning Center
- Highest Head Count in Online Courses
- Highest Enrollments from Butler, Clark, Greene, Miami, Preble and Warren Counties
- Highest Enrollment of Students Age 17-19
- Highest Enrollment of Students Age 50-59
- Highest Enrollment of Continuing Students
- Highest Enrollment of Former Students
- Highest Enrollment of New Students
- Highest Number of FAFSA Applications Received
- Highest Number of Financial Aid Files Completed