Industrial Maintenance Technician (INDMT.S.STC)
27.0 Credit Hours
The Industrial Maintenance Technician certificate provides the knowledge and skill required for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting modern industrial machinery. Students will learn to solve practical maintenance problems, read and interpret mechanical drawings and interpret maintenance publications.
- Execute repair procedures provided in the maintenance manuals.
- Apply appropriate repair processes, methods and materials for undocumented failures
- Interpret machine diagrams, blueprints and maintenance documentation.
- Determine electrical system faults.
- Diagnose fluid power system faults.